05 May 2017

Project ACW - Update 5 May


Hi guys,

Another Project ACW update for you and things are coming along. Given the sheer volume of figures that need to be built, painted and based progress is pretty good.

I've managed to get 3 Regiments painted and ready to go, so with 2 more I'll have a full Brigade ready for Black Powder.





So as you can see, there is a shitload of blue! So in order to mix that up, I've painted up a couple of bases of Zouaves, just for some variety. These will be regiment 4 for the 1st Brigade.


Just another 4 bases to go there.

And finally, just for a bit of a treat, I manage to finish off an artillery piece.


So all in all, I'm still having a ball with this one. It's a big project, but it's coming along!


2 comments:

  1. very nice - gotta love the Perry plastics for large army builds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely makes like easier, thats for sure!

    There are a few Dixon and possibly Peter Pig I'm using for added variety as well.

    ReplyDelete